Academy MemberMap & Directions
- Practice Commenced: 2000
- Total Mediations (as of Jan 2019): 1000
- Total Arbitrations (as of Jan 2019): 2000
I have tried more than 200 jury trials, from slip and falls to wrongful death, contracts, insurance coverage, franchise issues and various other types of claims along the way and learned the value of an effective mediator in resolving disputed claims.
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Professional Fees
- Professional Malpractice
- Property Damage
- Religious Institutions
- Wrongful Death
- J.D. Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York. (1976)
- B.S. Union College, Schenectady, New York. (1973)
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member of Florida and New York Bar, State and Federal.
- AV Rating by Martindale - Hubbell
- 2016 - Recognized in The Daily Business Review as one of South Florida's top rated lawyers in Alternate Dispute Resolution.
- 2010, 2014 - Selected for inclusion in 2010 Florida Super Lawyers as a top rated alternate dispute resolution attorney.
- 2006 - Certified by Florida Supreme Court.
- 2003 Court Appointed Arbitrator certified by Florida Supreme Court.
- 1993 Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Florida Bar.
Please call office for details - (305) 579-9990