Recent Recognitions and Awards:
- 2004 elected to FLORIDA LEGAL ELITE, in Florida Trend Magazine statewide poll of practicing attorneys in top 1.6% of Florida mediation attorneys.
- 2005 elected to FLORIDA LEGAL ELITE, in Florida Trend Magazine statewide poll of practicing attorneys in top 1.7% of Florida mediation attorneys.
- 2006 Recipient of FLORIDA SUPER LAWYER, in top 5% of all attorneys selected by peer review nomination from 44,000 ballots of Florida Attorneys.
- Author of "How to Successfully Mediate Personal Injury Cases."
- 2010 - 2012 Retained by Deepwater Horizon Claims Administrator, Kenneth Feinberg, as local Liaison for Florida Oil Spill Claims.
- 2012 Retained by Claims Administrator, Patrick Juneau, as Governmental Liaison for the Deepwater Horizon Court Approved Settlement Program.
Specialty Awards & Qualifications:
- 100 ton Coast Guard Captain's License
- United States Patent recipient (1982-Billfish Bag)
- U.S. Trademark recipient (2009-Cobia Tube)
- 2008 Published articles in Panama City News Herald on Fisheries Conservation
- 2008 Authored and submitted to National Marine Fisheries Counsel a Comprehensive Reef Fish Management Plan for the Northern Gulf of Mexico.
- Contract Disputes
- Libel & Slander
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Real Estate
- Wrongful Death
- Graduate of Florida State University, BS in Business/Insurance
- Graduate of University of Florida School of Law; Doctorate of Jurisprudence
Memberships & Affiliations
Florida Bar Association, Bay County Bar Association, American Bar Association, Florida Academy of Trial Lawyers, Florida Defense Lawyers Association, United States Supreme Court, Federal District Court of the Northern District of Florida; Martindale-Hubble- AV, rating 20 plus years.
$175.00 per hour, per party, for 2 parties and $125.00 per hour, per party for 3 or more parties - with a three-hour minimum.