- Practice Commenced: 2001
- Total Mediations (as of Apr 2021): 300
Larry is certified by the Florida Bar as a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer and Board Certified Business Litigation Lawyer. He has tried a wide variety of complex business and probate cases to verdict, including product liability, business tort, employment, contract, partnership, unfair competition, real estate, construction, will and trust contests, constructive trust, and breach of fiduciary duty cases.
In 2001, Larry became certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a Certified Circuit Court Mediator. Since that time, Larry has mediated hundreds of commercial and trust and estate cases as well as personal injury, construction, and insurance disputes.
Larry is a Fellow of the prestigious International Academy of Trial Lawyers and a member of its Board of Directors. He is listed in Best Lawyers in America in Business Litigation and Bet the Company Litigation, and has been named a “Florida Super Lawyer” in Business Litigation each year since 2006. He was named by Best Lawyers as the “Fort Myers Area Bet-the-Company Litigator of the Year” for 2010. In 2012, he was honored with The Donald E. Van Koughnet “Lion of the Law” Award for Professionalism presented by the Collier County Judiciary.
- Business Dissolution
- Contract Disputes
- Health Care
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Property Damage
- Real Estate
- Sexual Harassment
- Shareholder Disputes
- Trusts / Estates
- Unfair Competition
- Wrongful Death
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude (1977); Inducted into the Society of the Wig and Robe; Editorial Board of the University of Miami Law Review, Member
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, B.A., cum laude (1974)
Memberships & Affiliations
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers (Florida Justice Association)
- Fellow of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Trial Lawyers Section of the Collier County Bar Association, Past President
- The Michael R.N. McDonnell American Inn of Court (formerly The Thomas Biggs American Inns of Court), Past President
- Grievance Committee of the Twentieth Judicial Court, Past Chairman
$225 per party, per hour, with two parties
$170 per party, per hour, with three parties
$145 per party, per hour, with four parties
With five or more parties, $600 per hour divided equally by the number of parties. A minimum fee of three hours will be charged at the applicable rate.