Academy Member Inducted 2007Map & Directions
Charles B. CarterDiplomate member
4719 NW 53rd Avenue, Suite A
Gainesville, FL 32653
Fax: (352) 381-8298
- Practice Commenced2004
- # of MEDS (as of 10/6/23)3000
- # of ARBS (as of 10/6/23)16
Online / In-Person
The Resolution Center provides a neutral setting to enhance mediation. Large and spacious conference rooms and breakout rooms are available to provide a comfortable mediation setting. As a resident mediator, Charles Carter is committed to assist clients in reducing obstacles to communication, assist in identifying issues, explore alternatives to resolution, and facilitate voluntary agreements to resolve disputes.
A successful mediation involves preparation and planning by the participants, an information exchange session, sessions involving both persuasion and justification by the participants, a period of analysis, reformation and concession followed by a successful resolution. Charles has handled more than 600 mediations since the firm's incorporation in 2004.
- Civil Rights
- Community Associations
- Contract Disputes
- Health Care
- Libel & Slander
- Local Govt./Municipalities
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Professional Fees
- Professional Negligence
- Wrongful Death
- University of Florida, B.A. with high honors, 1971: Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society.
- University of Florida, J.D., 1979 with honors Admitted to Florida Bar October 1979.
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell (an AV rating identifies a lawyer with very high to preeminent legal ability).
- Listed by Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
Memberships & Affiliations
- The Florida Bar
- Executive Counsel Alternative Dispute Section of The Florida Bar
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- James C. Adkins American Inns of Court
- Florida Circuit-Civil Mediators Society
- National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- Northern District Court of Florida
- Middle District Court of Florida
- Member of the Alachua County Zoning Board of Adjustment 1981-1996
- Member of Classics Advisory Counsel, University of Florida (1990-present)
Please call for details