Academy Member Inducted 2023
- Practice Commenced2000
- # of MEDS (as of 3/10/23)4950
- # of ARBS (as of 3/10/23)
Online / In-Person
- 1st Circuit
- 2nd Circuit
- 3rd Circuit
- 4th Circuit
- 5th Circuit
- 6th Circuit
- 7th Circuit
- 8th Circuit
- 9th Circuit
- 10th Circuit
- 11th Circuit
- 12th Circuit
- 13th Circuit
- 14th Circuit
- 15th Circuit
- 16th Circuit
- 17th Circuit
- 18th Circuit
- 19th Circuit
- 20th Circuit
Gary Kettring is the founder & president ot Mediation Services of Southern Floorida, Inc. and Mediation Services, LLC. HIs practice is focused on commerical disputs, privite & commercial debt resoluton, HOA and insurance claims. He is a Florida Supreme Court Certifited mediator in County, Family, Circuit Civl & Appellate mediation. He is also trained as a Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, Student Loan resolution, Tribal Law and Elder Law mediations.
Addition to being Certified in Florida, he is also a registered mediator in Georgia, Louisiana & Kentucky. Recently, he became an affiliate member of Arbitrators' and Mediators' institute of New Zealand (AMINZ).
He is higly skilled at mediating via Zoom & WebEx platforms and has mediated Internationally.
Gary Kettring is a highly skilled mediator who has mediate well over 1500 Circuit Civil disputed in the past 5 years. He has served on the Florida Dispute Resolution Center's Mediator Qulification and Disciplin Review Board MQDRB.
In the past, Mr. Kettring was honored to be selected as Mediator of the Year by the Dispute Resolution Center in Florida's 12th Judicial Circuit. He is former Assistant Mediator Trainer for the State of Florida and is on the Mediator Guidance Committee in Sarasota.
He has also been a guest speaker at many area legal & community functions. Additionally, he is often helps resolve some of the most difficult cases in Juvenile Restitution Court. Mr. Kettring also conducts mediations that deal with Elder Care Issues.
As a long time resident of Central Florida, Gary understands the issues of the challenging economic times, the recent Home Foreclosure Market & Hurricane Damage claims and the impact that these issues have had on our residents and businesses - especially to our Elder Citizens & Families.
He is honored to be trained and designated as a "Wind Umpire" by the Windstorm Insurance Network. His proctice focus is on Insurance Claims, Department of Finance claims and Debt Collection cases.
Mr. Kettring’s business background proves helpful in resolving Landlord/Tenant and Home Owner Association (HOA) disputes, and Business to Business conflicts as well.
- Banking & Finance
- Business Dissolution
- Community Associations
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Divorce (High Asset)
- Elder Abuse
- Family Businesses
- Health Care
- Land Use/Planning
- Lemon Law
- Local Govt./Municipalities
- Medical Malpractice
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Natural Disasters
- Non-profit Organizations
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Property Damage
- Railroad & Trucking
- Real Estate
- Trusts / Estates
- Unfair Competition
- Workers' Compensation
- Former Bankruptcy Mediator / U.S. Federal Bankruptcy Court
- Boy Scouts of America - Eagle Scout
- Approved FL Department of Financial Service ADR Mediator
- Former Mediation Training Review Board Member
- Registered Georgia, Louisiana & Kentucky Mediator
- Diplomat Member of the Florida Academy of Professional Mediators
- 2019 Member Family Court Professional Collaborative
- Former Member FL Mediaiton training Review Board (MQTRB)
- FL Mediator Qualification and Discipline Review Board (MQDRB)/ Appointed 2020
- 2019 Elected Board of Directors FAPM
- Wind Umpire - Windstorm Insurance Network
Memberships & Affiliations
- Florida Certified County Mediator
- Florida Certified Family Mediator
- Florida Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
- Florida Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Mediator
- Florida Certified Appellate Mediator
- Certified WIND Umpire - Windstorm Insurance Network
- Arbitrators' & Mediators' Institute of New Zealand /Affiliate Member (AMINZ)
$250 per hour with a 2 hour minimum. Fees shared between the parties.