Academy MemberMap & Directions
- 35+ years experience in insurance defense in single, small and large practices.
- Florida Certified Civil Mediator
- Extensive jury trial experience in personal injury, wrongful death, employment and property insurance claims on behalf of defendants and plaintiffs in State and Federal Courts.
- Numerous appeals before the District Courts of Florida, the Supreme Court of Florida and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Former Legal Writing Instructor at the University of Florida School of Law
- Long time Tampa resident; product of Hillsborough County Schools.
- Volunteer in various religious political and social organizations
- Contract Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Property Damage
- Wrongful Death
- University of Florida, BSJ (with honors), 1974
- University of Florida, J.D. (with honors), 1977
Memberships & Affiliations
- Florida Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
$350 per hour (flat fee rate) with a 2 hour minimum for two (2) party Mediations in Hillsborough and Pinellas County. For any County within 75 miles of Tampa, and for any Mediation involving three (3) or more parties, a 3 hour minimum will be charged at the rate of $350 per hour.
Cancellation and Preparation Time
For any Mediation canceled within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment, we reserve the right to charge a 2 hour cancellation fee.
There is no charge for travel within 75 miles of Tampa. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee for travel in excess of 75 miles from Tampa