Academy MemberMap & Directions
- Practice Commenced: 2000
- Total Mediations (as of Mar 2019): 2000
2001 to present: Mediation counsel with Mediation Services of Central Florida, Inc.
2000: Associated with Mediate First, Inc., a mediation practice in Orlando.
1985: Formed own firm, Thomas G. Kane, P.A., which grew to a nine-attorney firm, specializing in personal injury law at the trial and appellate levels.
1977: Became a partner at Driscoll, Conrad, Langston & Layton, P.A., an Orlando firm specializing in civil trial practice and personal injury defense.
1975: Began practice in Orlando at Driscoll, Conrad, Langston & Layton, P.A.
1974: Law school intern at the Dade County State Attorney's Office; tried 20 circuit court criminal cases that year.
- Contract Disputes
- Eminent Domain
- Health Care
- Libel & Slander
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Professional Fees
- Professional Negligence
- Real Estate
- Wrongful Death
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 1975
- A.B. in History, honors graduate, Rutgers College, New Brunswick, New Jersey, 1972
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- The Florida Bar Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association Defense Research Institute
- Brevard County Bar Association
Admissions & Certifications:
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Mediator, 1999 to present
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, The Florida Bar Board of Certification, 1984 to present
- The Florida Bar, Admitted to practice in 1975
- U.S. District Court, Middle District Appellate Mediator, Fifth District Court of Appeals
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating - AV
Please call 407-740-6199 for details. No charge for travel in Orange, Osecola, Brevard, Lake, Seminole