Academy MemberMap & Directions
- Practice Commenced: 2006
- Total Mediations (as of Jul 2020): 2000
- Total Arbitrations (as of Jul 2020): 20
Tim Malloy is a Mediator and Arbitrator Certified in both State and Federal Courts.
Tim's law practice has included representation of both plaintiffs and defendants in civil litigation. He has represented corporations and individuals in Circuit Civil, County, Federal and Appellate Courts throughout Florida . He has tried law suits as far north as Jacksonville and as far south as Naples , Florida .
Over the course of his practice, Tim has tried a wide range of law suits including medical malpractice, premises liability, product liability, complex commercial, auto negligence, toxic tort, catastrophic injury, nursing home, real estate, contracts, employment and family law matters. Additionally, Tim has participated in hundreds of mediations.
- Consumer Fraud
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Eminent Domain
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Real Estate
- Trusts / Estates
- Wrongful Death
- University of Florida College of Law (J.D. with honors 1987).
- University of Florida Law Review, Senior Executive Editor, Senior Student Works Editor, Frank E. Maloney Law Review Award.
- Appellate Advocacy Fellowship. Book Award: Criminal Law.
- Florida State University (B.S. 1984)
Memberships & Affiliations
- The Florida Bar;
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida;
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida;
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Florida Academy of Professional Mediators
Past Member Hillsborough County Bar Association, County Court Civil Rules, Education and Liaison Committee.
Please Contact for Current Rates