- Practice Commenced: 1991
- Total Mediations (as of Jun 2021): 2500
- 1991 - current: Conduct mediation conferences involving employment litigation, personal injury, commercial litigation, real estate, probate litigation, governmental law, business transactions, eminent domain and family.
- 1991: Harvard College of Law, Program on Negotiations for Senior Executives.
- 1991: Circuit Civil Mediation Training.
- 1989: Litigation Risk Analysis Training.
- 1989 - current: Private law practice in Tallahassee with emphasis in personal injury/wrongful death, probate, real estate, civil litigation, and governmental law.
- 1985 - 1989: Assistant Attorney General, Tax Section, Office of Attorney General.
- 1981 - 1985: Private law practice in Tallahassee.
- 1980 - 1981: Assistant State Attorney, Office of State Attorney, Second Judicial Circuit. Also, served as a Special Master for courts in the Second and Sixth Judicial Circuits.
- ADA Disability
- Business Dissolution
- Civil Rights
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Eminent Domain
- Family Businesses
- Legal Malpractice
- Local Govt./Municipalities
- Premises Liability
- Property Damage
- Real Estate
- Sexual Harassment
- Trusts / Estates
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Florida State University, College of Law, J. D. Degree, 1980 (with honors).
- Florida State University, College of Business, B.S. Degree, Accounting, 1968.
Memberships & Affiliations
U. S. District Court (Northern and Middle Districts of Florida)U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
U. S. Court of Claims
U. S. Tax Court
U. S. Supreme Court
American Mediation Association
Florida Academy of Certified Mediators
President of the Jefferson County Bar Association (2011 – 2017)
Contact Roxana at (850) 877-1028, or email@example.com for rate information.